In new moon rituals it’s common to plant seeds of intention that you expect to harvest at the proceeding full moon.
For this particular ritual, I’m going to shamelessly alter the standard.
Instead of planting business intentions for the proceeding full moon, I want you to plant some you expect to harvest at the full moon in December.
This allows you the time you’ll require to accomplish a bigger goal, one that will ensure you end 2018 victoriously and begin 2019 in an even more advantageous position.
What you need
- 1 gold candle
- 1 silver candle
- 1 green candle
- Notebook or journal that you’ve taken the time to decorate with symbols that represent business growth, wealth and money (Using any old notebook is a cop out. Everything to do with your business should be sacred- including the book you write your intentions and aspirations in)
- Black ballpoint pen
- 2018 diary
- Sage the area you’re doing the ritual in
- With intention, dress, light and place the three candles on your altar
- Place your ball point pen, 2018 diary and journal on the altar
- Cast a circle
- Call in the elements and any chosen angels, saints, gods, goddesses, ancestors, etc. that correspond with business growth, prosperity and abundance
Standing at your altar, journal open and pen in hand, imagine and record what you can do to learn more about business in general or how you can see your business in a different light.
Are there new skills you can learn through attending events or seeking out a mentor? Would you like to gather with like minded people and form a mastermind class?
Set your pen down and close your eyes. This part of the ritual is all about connection and correction.
Connect with your body by noticing what physical sensations you notice when you think about your business growing and expanding, new adventures and meeting new people.
If it’s uncomfortable, focus on the areas of discomfort and breathe into them until the negative feelings dissipate. Unless you bring peace to your dis-ease, the ritual won’t be effective.
Pick up your pen once more and in your journal, write down one thing you intend to do to make your business grow. Start the sentence with, “I will.” Here are a few examples:
- I will get a mentor to help me with my business skills
- I will work with a spiritual teacher to learn to trust my intuition more
- I will set up an accountability network to stay motivated and on target
Write down the necessary steps for your intention to manifest. Take your diary and put them in (make sure these fall between this new moon and the full moon in December)
Focusing on the three candles say these words or something similar:
Friends and co-workers in my circle. I’ve done written down and planned all the things I must do to manifest my intention for the end of the year. I ask that you would look over my work and help me refine it. Please show me if I’ve thought through all the necessities or if I’m overthinking. Let your wisdom come to me now.
Listen carefully until all that wish to have spoken, then make any adjustments that resonate with you.
Bid your circle participants farewell
Close the circle
Gift for gift
Thanks to those you asked to participate in your circle, you have a recipe for success. For each participant in your circle that shared a piece of wisdom, you are obligated to do something for them. Find out what they want.
The final step is to perform the necessary tasks, both the ones to make your business succeed and the favours requested by your helpful participants. Remember, your intention will only come to fruition if you faithfully take action and return gift for gift.
Even though you’ve got a plan, it’s likely you’ll still need help implementing it. Working with a team always guarantees the best results. Contact us at Biz-Witchery so we can help you obtain your goals step by step.