As a business owner that’s chosen to use magick to help your business grow and thrive, there are two types of attraction spells you’ll need to learn to cast effectively. The first is for money and the second is for clients.
However, before you get excited and begin to gather your ingredients it’s important to know which one to use in what circumstances.
A common mistake is to panic about cash flow and immediately start to lob money spells at the perceived threat.
The problem with this is that money attraction spells are a short term answer for an immediate situation such as when you need a certain amount of cash at a specific time .
Client attraction spells, on the other hand, are more long term because they generate a steady stream of clients which equals a steady cash flow.
If you’re running your business properly, money attraction spells should be intermittent and client attraction spells frequent.
Use money attraction spells when unexpected losses occur or when surprise bills materialise out of thin air. Use client attraction spells until you’ve obtained the maximum number of clients you can comfortably and competently manage.
Now that you know the proper spell type for your situation, you can roll up your sleeves and get to work.
Before you do, I have one last caution. For the sake of your business, be very picky about the spell you use. Many of the ones on the internet (and in books for that matter) are thrown together with no real planning. Their lack of symbolism or explained symbolism often causes them to be ineffective.
As a spell caster it’s important you know the symbolism of every prop you use. After all, it’s your unconscious mind working with your props, the elements and your chosen deities that brings about physical manifestation.
To get you started on the right foot, here’s a couple of spells I use all the time.
Client attraction spell
What you need:
- 1 White church candle (a holy, innocent colour with connections to a sacred building to honour a saint)
- 1 Green candle (represents money and abundance)
- Picture of Saint Peter (Helps you connect with the saint you’re requesting help from)
- A key (Saint Peter is known as the keeper of the keys. He can open the necessary doors to bring in clients)
- A washing bucket and a cleaning rag (washes away the current energy and washes in the energy you desire- a magnetic one that draws clients)
- Basil, parsley and mint (green herbs that attract money)
- Cinnamon (a spice that speeds up the process)
What you do:
- Get up 6am or earlier on the day you choose to cast the spell
- At home, in a safe place, light the white church candle and place the picture of Saint Peter and the key in front of it
- Tell Saint Peter you need clients and promise him some sweets when he provides them
- At your place of business, fill a bucket with warm water and add the basil, parsley, mint and cinnamon
- Starting at the front, thoroughly clean your place of business
- When you’re finished, at the back, light the green candle and put it in a safe place where it can burn to completion
Make sure you keep your promise to Saint Peter when you get new clients or he will refuse to work with you again.
Money attraction spell
What you need:
- 1 green candle (represents money and abundance)
- 1 saucer (A circle to gather and amp the power of your spell)
- 3 bright new coins (3 because it’s the number of manifestation and new because you want money that hasn’t passed through your hands before)
- Sheet of paper
What you do:
- Carefully light the green candle and place it in the saucer
- Place them in a safe place in which the candle can burn to completion
- Place the three coins in the saucer
- Write down how much you need and the date you need it by
- Place the paper in front of the candle
- Whilst staring into the flame, imagine yourself using the money in the fashion you will when it arrives. See what you’ll see and feel how you’ll feel. Stay in this state for as long as you can, loving the experience.
- When you’re finished, allow the candle to burn to completion
Keep in mind that magick is only one of the tools used to keep a business growing and thriving. In today’s world, you also need clearly planned website that provides well written and useful information. Contact us at Biz-Witchery to ensure you’ve got everything you need.